smartwatch user guide
Disclaimer: These Smart Wearable are Not for Medical Use.
Pulsefit P461, Pulsefit F21 & Pulsefit Mobile App apk QR for iOS & Android
Compatible OS: Android 5.0 & Above | iOs 9.0 & Above
Pulsefit F21 Smart Fitness Band User Manual - Click Here
Pulsefit P461 Smartwatch User Manual - Click Here
Pulsefit Smartwatch User Manual - Click Here
How to Use Video of Pulsefit P261
How to Use Video of Pulsefit F121
To View the User Manual of Pulsefit P261, Click HERE
To View the User Manual of Pulsefit F121, Click HERE
Please Register Your Product for Warranty, Click HERE
Pulsefit P261 Smartwatch Mobile App QR & Link - Android
Pulsefit P261 Smartwatch Mobile App QR & Link - iOS
Pulsefit F121 Fitness Band Mobile App QR & Link - Android
Pulsefit F121 Fitness Band Mobile App QR & Link - iOS
1. This product is not designed to be a medical device under applicable laws and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only and not for medical use.
2. Accessibility to some product features and specifications may vary across regions and the Phone's operating system. Product images are for reference only.
3. Actual data may vary subject to usage. Data shown here are theoretical values obtained by pTron internal laboratories through tests carried out under standard conditions.
4. Product information is subject to change without notice.
5. The actual battery life depends on the usage, and it may vary from theoretical values obtained by pTron internal laboratories through tests carried out under standard conditions.
6. Do not temper the product or the battery contained inside the product. Warranty only covers manufacturing defects. The strap is not covered under warranty.
7. Avoid taking shower or swim in the pool with the product on your wrist. Keep the product in a cool and dry place.